Friday, September 11, 2009

Letter from Steven M. Green

In a letter from Steven M. Green, Democratic Committee Member, the following is being sent out to Independent and Conservative Voters:

"Recently you received a political post card from Mr. Michael Stammel seeking suport in the upcoming Independence and Conservative primary on September 15, 2009.

I did not endorse any candidate for County Legislative District 6 at this time, nor did I allow anyone to sign my name on this political mailing. My signature was forged. This mailing was not authorized by me. This is not my signature. I am disappointed that someone would use my signature without my permission.

I will do my utmost to determine who illegally used my name without my consent. I have no endorsement at this time. Get out and vote."

This letter is notarized and legal. Is Mike Stammel the type of person you want representing your city? Why be dishonest and put someone's name on a document illegally? It just doesn't make sense.

VOTE TO BRING RENSSELAER'S REPRESENTATION BACK TO RENSSELAER COUNTY, AND BRING THE COUNTY BACK TO US!

VOTE JOHN MOONEY, PRIMARY DAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH