Thursday, August 27, 2009


Hello, and thank you for visiting my blog.
As a lifelong resident of the City of Rensselaer, I pride myself on my devotion to the City. I graduated from Rensselaer High School and have attended Hudson Valley Community College. My wife, Laurie, and I have raised our three children in Rensselaer, taking an active role in the schools. I have served as President of Rensselaer City School District's Board of Education for the past 12 years.
So why should you vote for me? If you have a similar vision as I do, and want to see Rensselaer better represented in Rensselaer County, your vote counts here!
Goals and Priorities:
  • Bring greater fiscal oversight and accountability to county government.
  • Host "Town Hall" meetings with county department heads and elected officials to better inform residents of county services.
  • Explore sharing services with local municipalities to achieve better efficiency and lower taxes.
  • Expand community-based services and long-term care to help seniors remain independent and healthy.
  • Involve county government in more economic development efforts.

I look forward to discussing any issues and concerns with you. Please contact me with any questions or feedback.